Our focus is on outstanding client service within a friendly environment. We are often seeking high quality team members in the following areas…
- Business development
- We are often looking for qualified and part-qualified accountancy staff as well as those setting out to train in the accountancy profession. What is most important to us is that you are professional, enthusiastic and committed to excellent customer service.
If you think you are the kind of person who could make a difference to our clients and want to be considered for a position, then please send your current CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not appreciate contact from recruitment agencies either via email or telephone.
SRA experienced Accountant
An Audit & Accounts Senior with SRA experience is being recruited by Accura Accountants.
You will have responsibility for providing a range of Solicitors Accounts Rules, accountancy, audit and tax related services to new and established clients and would include: planning, carrying out and completing SRA testing, on site and in the office, carrying out and completing statutory audits and statutory account assignments for corporate clients, leading teams on audits and ensuring hours correctly recorded and budget adhered to, production of ad hoc work for the Manager or Partner and training or overseeing work of junior staff as and when required.
Preferable to be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a strong background in practice and sound knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and statutory audit. Study support would be available for completion of qualification. Excellent working environment, benefits and prospects.
We act for a large number of law firms across the country and offer a wide range of services which are tailored to meet their individual needs. Our legal client base consist of a multitude of firms of varying structure and size from sole traders to limited companies and LLPs.
Accura Accountants a North West London Accountancy Firm are looking for a bookkeeper who will be working on a range of client sectors including restaurants, IT, construction, solicitors, TV and entertainment in a team of three or four.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous bookkeeping experience gained within an accountancy practice and the ability to undertake both simple and more complex bookkeeping tasks
- Have the ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters
- Have the ability to understand documents and data and write clear letters and emails
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be organised and methodical
- Be client focused
- Have the ability to work under own initiative
- Be experienced in excel
- Be experience in Sage Xero, Quickbooks and other accounting software
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients and businesses, responsible for organising client records and completing effective and accurate bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients; inputting data as required
- Maintain the sales, purchase and general ledgers for a variety of clients
- Posting month end journals
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Ad hoc financial tasks i.e. cash flow forecast/budgeting
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
- Travelling to and working from client site if required
To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email and a current CV to
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy and expanding team, we have experienced a period of growth and as such are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior Successful candidates must have previous experience in a similar level role.
Due to continuous growth we are currently recruiting for an experienced and professionally qualified Audit and Accounts Senior who possesses strong auditing and technical skills to join our team.
The role will primarily be accounts; but will also involve tax and other assignments. This position is a full time, permanent role with a mix between audit and accounts.
This firm is very passionate about the development of their staff and there is huge potential for future career progression. Benefits include 20 days holiday and pension. Normal working hours are 9.30 – 17.30.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be ACA / ACCA Qualified or equivalent.
• Have excellent communication and commercial skills.
• Have experience in leading audits and experience of auditing groups of companies, regulated clients and be able to identify Audit risks.
• Have relevant technical experience preferably with at least two years post qualification practice experience and competence.
• Understanding and work knowledge of computer packages Iris Accounts production, Iris Business tax, sage accounting packages and Microsoft Office would be desirable.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and be able to prioritise their time and meet deadlines.
• Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills – being able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
• Have experience of supervising and training of junior members of staff will be useful.
• They should be ambitious and self motivated with the desire to develop their career.
• Experience in producing management accounts, VAT returns, corporation tax computations and self-assessment tax returns.
The main purpose of the role is to support the firm’s work to ensure that all designated clients receive a first class service, and to develop good working relationships with existing and new potential clients. Working closely alongside the manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Responsible for completing Financial Reporting assignments for larger accounts jobs, preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies .
• Preparation of draft business tax computations.
• Liaising with client managers as well as working directly with clients, working directly with and under the tutelage of experienced professional partners.
• Planning and completing a diverse range of assignments.
• Audit Senior reporting to Audit Managers and supervising more junior members of the audit team and accounts staff. Reviewing and managing the work done by a small team of Audit juniors, concluding findings before review by the Audit partner.
Leading, planning and completing Statutory Audits from inception to completion to a high standard.
• Carrying out audits, including specialist audits, pensions, solicitors and charities. Jobs to be completed with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
• Working within client offices for prolonged periods to complete Audit files, ensuring all required information is available.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email and a current CV to
Accura Accountants a North West London Accountancy Firm are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong academic background and a keen interest in an accountancy career to join our successful and growing business.
Our fully supported graduate scheme allows our students to become ACA (ICAEW Chartered Accountancy) or ACCA Qualified. Experiencing many aspects of the accounting functions including audit and tax, through a variety of different industry sectors. We are keen to develop not only your technical ability but you as a person, we offer a stimulating and friendly workplace, our goal is to encourage and develop the leaders of tomorrow.
You will have:
- 2:1 Degree (any discipline will be considered)
- 3 A Levels (Or Equivalent) Grade A* – C with ideally Maths or a Business Element
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- Study support including tuition fees, materials and time off to study
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please send a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable, along with an up-to-date CV to
We offer great career opportunities to self-motivated people who want to develop their skills and help our clients build their businesses. We are looking for graduate ACA or ACCA Trainee Accountants who have the commitment, intellect and determination to achieve their Chartered Accountancy qualifications whilst working in a highly stimulating environment in our East Finchley office.
This role will involve a considerable amount of client contact so suitable candidates will need good communication, organisation and IT skills. During this time, you will gain exposure to the entire spectrum of activity and work with partners and senior managers on a wide variety of clients.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.